Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can i get a slim case for my Samsung Mesmerize?

I'm looking for a slim case for my Samsung Mesmerize ( Samsung Fascinate). I've looked at some silicone cases before that were too thick and made the already bulky phone a handful. I want a case much like the ones that fit Ipod touches, slim, good grip, and colorful. If anyone has purchased one online or at a store like this please tell me.Where can i get a slim case for my Samsung Mesmerize?Verizon has some plain cases you may like. Amazon has some too, and those are relatively cheap. I love my fascinate, but I wish it were more popular because its hard finding cases for itWhere can i get a slim case for my Samsung Mesmerize?I usually check e-bay or amazon.com. They're pretty inexpensive.. But you don't know exactly what it looks like on your phone until you've bought it and it's been shiPped to you...
  • tess gerritsen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment