Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I bypass the API Restrictions for an unsigned application on a Samsung Flight model phone?

I have a Samsung Flight that I want to use to ssh to my home Ubuntu computer. The application I am using is MidpSSH. When telling this application to connect, it receives the following error:

Title: Session Error

Body: "Writer: Application not authorized to access the restricted API."

I have been up and down through the tunnels of the Internet searching for a solution, but with no avail. Please, somebody, help me.How do I bypass the API Restrictions for an unsigned application on a Samsung Flight model phone?When you install it you've got to give it permission to use the net.



I'm not sure how to change those settings after the fact.



Search modifying permission installed apps
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment