Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?

I recently purchased a samsung glyde and it is the worst phone i have ever owned! It actually made me hate life. Has anyone else had this experience?What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?When I went in to purchase a new phone I had my heart set on the glyde. The women who I was dealing with had told me that 9 out of 10 of those phones get returned. They are poor phones. So I listened to her and I got the LG Dare. I am guessing that she wasn't trying to pull a fast on me and people really don't like the phone! If it is within 30 days of you buying the new phone, you can return it and get a new one, if you really don't like it!!What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?
I bought the Glyde back in Sept %26amp; I have had lots of problems with it. Sometimes the touchscreen wont work %26amp; other times I push one button, then another goes off! I have gotten the software updated, but it still is a pain! I do want to throw it out a window!

Report Abuse

What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?I have the glyde also and its the worst phone i've ever had. I really loved it the first 5 months i had it, but now the touch screen only works half of the time.the memory sucks. the camera takes forever to take. and it gets terrible service. i've had it almost a year and i hate it!

Report Abuse

What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?
I have had the glyde now for almost a year. Although everyone i know who has had one says it breaks mine works ok. I have dropped it multiple times. The main problem ive had is the touch screen not responding. overall its not a very good phone but it works

Report Abuse

What is your opinion of the samsung glyde?mine battery is poor and hangs frequentlyWhat is your opinion of the samsung glyde?
me too

it sucks..

i hate it soo much.

and then i wanted to get a new one and they are making me to go through three of them

it is ridiculous.



its not my fault they sold me a phone with a "glitch"



that is what they called it.
I really want the Samsung Glyde...I hate to hear that it hasnt worked for you :| I have the LG enV... oh em gee it messes up all the time! It calls people, turns off by itself all the time, sometimes the OK button wont work, sometimes it will push buttons on its own ( like it will just be sitting there and I will look at my phone and all of a sudden the * button is showing up on the screen and I push end and it keeps doing it like over and over!), one day I was texing and it would make random letters capital, also, the buttons on the full keyboard and the front (mostly the full keyboard) barely work so you have to press them really hard to make them work. And I have had three enVs!

I hope this makes you feel better about your self %26amp;%26amp; phone :P ( hearing how horrible my phone is haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment