Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to put videos onto a Samsung Blackjack 2?

I recently purchased a Samsung Blackjack 2 along with a 4gb storage card for it. I have a video I created on Sony Vegas and was wondering if I am able to move it from there onto the phone. If possible, how would I? Please include how I would save it as whichever necessary file such as avi or whatever is needed, and how to move the file onto my phone.How to put videos onto a Samsung Blackjack 2?Connect your blackjack 2 to your computer then drag or copy and paste the video in your my videos folder and there you go. The videos aren't the best quality but it still works. (No need to convert it does it for you.) You dont have to have any type of specific format just any video you want just make sure you still have space on your cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment