Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you like your Samsung Propel cell phone?

I just got a Samsung Propel and I'm getting used to it, but it's a lot different from the phone I used to have. How do you like yours? Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!How do you like your Samsung Propel cell phone?I got the Samsung Propel for Valentines Day, and I really like it.



Good:

Full qwerty keyboard,

you can edit your pics,

shortcut menu,

you can work it open or closed

battery stays charged, :)





Bad-

You cant have a Signature on ur text messages, :(

headphones have to be specifically for the phone.

not many cases for the phone



But overall i give it 4 stars out of 5How do you like your Samsung Propel cell phone?I really like mine. I actually like the battery life! Most people complain about it.

In all honesty, though, I like the Blackberry keyboard better. On the Propel the keys are really small and slippery and don't pop up as much. And I hate that you can't type much on the notepad, only 100 characters.

But I really do like it. You can't really expect something fantastic because you get what you paid for. I think it's really cute, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment