Sunday, January 29, 2012

How long should I charge my Samsung Infuse for the first time?

I have a new Samsung Infuse, with a Lithium-Ion battery. I was wondering, how long do I charge it the first time around? I am aware than with Li-ion batteries, I'm not supposed to do the complete discharge cycle thing and that I don't need to continuously "recondition" it. My friend told me I only need to charge it for 7-8 hours the first time around, even if the phone claims it is fully charged.



Is this correct? Do I only need to charge it for 7-8 hours the first time around?How long should I charge my Samsung Infuse for the first time?no, just charge until it's 100% Full.How long should I charge my Samsung Infuse for the first time?Idk about charging it for 7-8 hours but i've heard to let it die all the way before you charge it. I've done both and see no deference. But hey whats a new battery cost of it does go out? Like $30? I've had mine going on a month now and the battery is fine. I do suggest letting it cool down if ur playing a game and it gets hot. Fyi download pocket ledgens its awesome!:) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment