Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?

I got the Samsung Propel for Christmas this year and I love it. But I have found that many of my friends phones have a feature where you can set a signature that will appear at the end of every text message you send. I cannot seem to find this on my phone. Does anyone know if and how the Samsung Propel has this feature?How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?i've been wondering the same thing!

but, i don't think there's any way we can do it!How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?
i have the samsung black jack and there is a way to get a signiture, so there has to be a way to get a siggy on the samsung propel. it wouldnt make sence if there wasnt. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRH.

Report Abuse

How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?their is a way tht hey r different okay... b cuz i hav one and my mom has the black jack 2 so i kno and u dnt DURRRRRRRRRRRRR tht

Report Abuse


Umm the cingular fones have signature, that was a stupid answer.

Report Abuse

How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?Yeah i have the same phone

and i cannot figure out how to do it So like that one person said just add the attachment thats what ive been doing so i think you shhould try it (:



*MrZ.LaDiii*

Report Abuse

How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?
I have this phone also and the only way you can do a siggy is to first make it a template then either type your message first and atttach the template or go to the template and from the beginning of it type your message and bring the template down...takes time but Good Luck...:-)
I don't know, I just ordered it online. The Pantech Duo has it, my old phone, so AT%26amp;T phones do have the feature. I heard the Samsung Propel is a smartphone, and so is the Duo. Try going to Inbox, Menu, Options, Tools, Signatures, and see if you can set one. Best of luck!How do I set a signature on my Samsung propel?
with samsungs i don't think you can use signatures. like someone said, just save it as a template then attach it.
only verizon phones have this .. i know it sucks
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment