Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can i get the sprint samsung exclaim free?

I have a rumour2 from sprint I've been having it since the end of may 2009 but now i really want that new pink samsung exclaim but i want it in blue My mama always order free phones from sprint. She added me on her second line. How can I get one for free really want this phone before school starts 1/5 weekHow can i get the sprint samsung exclaim free?I also wanted the samsung exclaim and my contract was up with t mobile so i decided to go with sprint and when you add a line your supposed to get 75 dollars put onto the account. 25 for adding a person and 50 for refering someone to sprint. So i went to radioshack and got my exclaim in blue for 29.99 and ended up getting 75 dollars onto the account so techinally i got it free. i hope this helps. The samsung exclaims a great phone. :)How can i get the sprint samsung exclaim free?you can get it for free with a 2yr contract with sprint.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment