Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What wire or calbe to I need to upload videos from my Samsung camcorder to my computer>

I bought a Samsung camcorder several months ago and I have made a few videos and I want to upload them to my computer but I don't have the necessary cable or wire to connect both devices. Hoping anyone can help me out.What wire or calbe to I need to upload videos from my Samsung camcorder to my computer%26gt;All miniDV, HDV, and DV camcorders use Firewire - usually a 6-pin to 4-pin cable, but sometimes a 4-pin to 4-pin cord.



The procedure for firewire is the same for every DV camcorder, but the capture setting choices in your editing program may be slightly different from another program. The only negative issue is that video capture through Firewire is dine at real time. This means that if you recorded an hour of video, it will take an hour to capture it.





Any camcorder that record using the AVCHD or MOD/TOD format needs a USB cable and transfers video like transferring photos from a digital still camera. These cameras include those that record to miniDVD, Bluray disc, flash memory, and hard disc drive (HDD).



The procedure for copying video files for AVCHD or MOD/TOD is simple and sometimes faster than vide capture through Firewire, but you may need a newer editing program or a faster computer to render the files as fast as HDV.



What wire or calbe to I need to upload videos from my Samsung camcorder to my computer%26gt;Is it a minidv camcorder or a minidvd camcorder?

If you have a mini dv (cassette) camcorder鈥?

Your dv camcorder needs a firewire connection (ieee 1394) in order to download video, your PC probably did not come with a firewire port, so you will have to buy one and install it, since most computers (except possibly brand new) don't come with a firewire port, your camcorder did not come with a firewire cord so you have to purchase a cord too. Your camcorder did come with a USB cord and that is used for downloading stills from your camcorder. Make sure your camera is in playback mode.

The fine print in your manual makes reference to firewire (ieee 1394) connection.



If you have a mini dvd camcorder鈥?

You will have to finalize your dvd in the camera and then put the dvd in your computer's DVD burner (top loading only) and then you will have to convert the files (I downloaded handbrake file converter free) and import them into your editing program. Use the HELP feature in your editing program to learn about editing. Once you are ready to burn, your project will be burned to a different DVD and you can file the original away.

  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment