Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to change the size of the text message letters on the Samsung Impression?

I just got the Samsung Impression. I love it! But there is just one problem...

I received a text message, and the letters all of a sudden turn huge!

I looked a the rest of the letters, and they were huge too.

I went to display settings, text message settings, i don't know how to change it

How do i change the size of the letters on an incoming text message?How to change the size of the text message letters on the Samsung Impression?I have the samsung eternity and when u are veiwing a text that was sent to u, hit the volume key up or down depending on the size you wantHow to change the size of the text message letters on the Samsung Impression?OMG!!!!! thank u sooooo much! i have the samsung impression also and my letters on my incomming txts were huge also! thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?=)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment