Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why doesnt the internet on my samsung rant work anymore?

I have a samsung rant and at first I had internet access. Now when ever I try to get on the internet, my phone just turns of and turns back on. What's wrong with it?Why doesnt the internet on my samsung rant work anymore?Try a reset on your phone and that may solve your issue.You can call customer care too to trouble shoot your phone.Why doesnt the internet on my samsung rant work anymore?This is very common with this phone, i also have it and have the same problem, somebody told me that if you change your phone because of this 3 time within a year, your insurance company (wich you are paying on your bill) will have to get you an upgrade phone, so try that, you might get a better pho

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment