Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do i change my message tone to a song on my samsung tocco lite?

Hi there


My phone is a samsung tocco lite. Does anybody know how to change the message alert tone to a song instead of the 4 tones the phone gives you the option of. I would really like to have my message tone as one of the songs I have on the phone (sent from my comp). If anyone knows of how to change it could u please let me know! thanks!|||http://www.freeringtonecreator.ventones.鈥?/a>





100% FREE





1) upload an mp3 file or an image file


2) crop it online with their free step by step page


3) send it to your phone or download the free ringtone file





SIMPLE and FREE|||Ive got a Samsung Genio and they are pretty much the same:





step 1; go to settings and click 'phone profiles'


step 2; click 'edit'


step 3;there should be a little list in the corner. click the arrow, then click 'new messages'


step 4;your alert type and tone should come up


step 5; take it from there





Try this it should work. Sorry if it doesn't work hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment