Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why won't videos I recorded on a Samsung phone play with sound on my computer?

I have a Samsung C3090 phone and I sometimes use the video recorder to take films. I save them to the micro SD inside the phone and then use a card reader to transfer the files onto my Windows 7 computer. Although I can see the video, the sound never seems to play. I've tried different card readers and I used my friend's Samsung phone to record videos but I got the same problem. Where does the audio file disappear to?|||Sounds like your phone uses an audio codec that is not installed on your computer. There are two solutions:



1) Download and install VLC Player. It has many different codecs built-in and thus can play just about any file from anywhere. This is also the easier option.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_vlc/



2) Download and install a codec pack so that the file can play in Windows Media Player. I use K-Lite codec pack.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_鈥?/a>|||Try searching for a codec of the kind of media that your phone is using. Klite codec may answer your problem

1 comment:

  1. Happy for this blog..for any kind of replacements or repairs in UK you can go through with this link

    samsung repairs



    ReplyDelete