Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i know if i am using my home wifi and not my monthly allowance on my samsung galaxy ace?

New phone..argh!

How do i know if i am using my home broadband wifi and not my monthly allowance on my mobile phone? I have a samsung galaxy ace? is it simply a case of activating it and leaving it alone?|||If you turn on wifi the phone will automatically use wifi broadband and not your monthly allowance.|||If WiFi is turned on it'll use that instead of 3G whenever you're connected to a wireless network. Install the app 3G Watchdog to see how much data you're using and you'll know that it's not eating up your allowance.|||IF you want to use just wi-fi,turn off your internet,just remember to switch it back on when you have

finished...|||It should have an on screen indicator, telling you if it is using 3G or wifi.|||If you mean what i think you mean turn off 3g and leave wifi on
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment