Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I resize my Samsung TV Screen without a remote?

I cannot resize my samsung tv because my mom is stupid and most likely threw out the remote and replaced it with a terrible one. Now I cant read words on the side of the screen or top because of her stupidity. How do I resize the tv now? There is nothing in options that will help me from pressing the button on the tv.|||Any TV shows? Because there are some news shows that have been on for almost 60 years like Meet the Press (CBS). With drama/sit coms usually Soap Operas take the cake with Guiding Light (CBS) having the most with 57 seasons!|||it's because parents don't want to take the time to be a good role model. yes, they should get more involved with their children but it appears that parents these days are too stupid or too selfish to do it. i totally agree with you.


Source(s):


life

No comments:

Post a Comment