Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I operate the GPS capability on my Verizon wireless Samsung sch-a950 phone?

I recently lost my Verizon wireless Samsung sch-a950 phone, and can't seem to find it. I just remembered messing with the system setting of the phone, and seeing some sort of GPS locator device on it. I was wondering how I would be able to activate that in order to help me find my phone. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks|||you're screwd|||if you had location turned on in your settings you might be able to find it. call 18009220204|||You would have had to download tracking software on your phone to find it.

What you are thinking of is the GPS location software for 911 calls. It became a requirement a few years ago that all have phones have it. This allows 911 operators to locate you when you call them from your phone.

Otherwise, you cannot use it to find your phone.|||Call Verizon Customer Service, tell them your problem and they should be able to help you out, but do it quick b4 your phone dies.



1-(800) 922-0204

Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment