Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is better, the Samsung Tocco Lite or the Samsung Genio Qwerty?

I am looking to buy a new phone, and have looked through many different ones. My final two are the Samsung Tocco Lite and the Samsung Genio Qwerty. I really like the Genio Qwerty because of its Qwerty keypad but am worried that the screen isn't very bright. I like the Tocco Lite because of its bright screen but am worried that its touchscreen is a little restricitve. Can anyone give me some advice?|||I dunno about the Genio but my sister has a Tocco Lite and she's happy with it, she says its a good phone.|||if you are not sure, go for a bit of both like the b3410 its got a touch screen and a full keypad!

Report Abuse


|||Samsung Genio PRO.....


The gadget popularly known as Samsung Genio PRO has a sleek design that appeals to its apparent target market - young (and even the not-so-young) professionals.The users are offered advanced 3.5G technology and has downloading speed of up to 7.2 megabytes per second. and more details pls click here...http://www.rupizcompare.co.uk/mobile/pho鈥?/a>





and


Samsung Tocco Lite





Samsung Tocco Lite Pink is a GPRS and EDGE enabled device. The market for which it is positioned is lower end of full size touchscreen. and more details pls click here......http://www.rupizcompare.co.uk/mobile/pho鈥?/a>








I think both handset are good.|||I've gone from a QWERTY keyboarded phone to the Tocco Lite and as good a phone as it is, the lack of buttons is already annoying me; I cannot touch-text on a touch screen, so I have to pay full attention whilst I'm texting which can lead to tasks taking longer when textign at the same time - plus if your hands are wet, sticky or numb with cold it is a nightmare to type with !!


However, the phone is brilliant in every other aspect I'd just foreworn that the novelty of touch-screen wears off (although so does that anger I have just expressed ... just basically be patient)





Personally I would recommend the Tocco despite the mentioned flaws as a friend has recently bought the Genio and I'm pretty sure he is ashamed of it, as he won't let anyone see it! The tocco looks cooler, and as far as I know is better ... just be mindful that if you're used to buttons than re-adjusting to touchscreen is a pain !!|||I have used both phones and I must say the Samsung Tocco Lite was the easy to use and had so many features. The next time I get a new phone I have decided on getting either the Samsung Tocco Lite or the Samsung Genio Touch which is also a great buy! So I'd say go for the Samsung Tocco Lite!





I hope this helps?:).

No comments:

Post a Comment