Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I use my USB data cable for my Samsung phone?

I have a USB data cable for my Samsung A 737. I bought a ringtone (I did not steal it, just so you know) and it is saved on my computer. How do I get it from my laptop to my phone using the cable? P.S. I have a Mac, but Windows users feel free to answer too, it may help. I really need new ringtones! Thank you!|||I have the flipshot by samsung. I also have a card installed for extra memory. When I connect my phone I open the card and save whatever sound I want to my sounds file. Then I unhook the phone and send the sound as a pic message. Once I get it I save as ringtone and voila, there you go.





Just to let you know, you can do this with any sound byte as long as it is no bigger than 500kb. This means that you can make your own ringtones from any song or recording you like. Since you already own them there is no issues with stealing and no charge for the tone itself. The only time you would pay is if you didn't have a texting plan.|||plug it in plug it in|||My cousin has a mac and had trouble downloading the ringers to his phone. I have windows and all I do is plug in the usb to the computer and wait for the screen to pop up, if nothing pops up go look for it in my computer and click on the d drive. Then you open the folder where your music is at and just drag the song you want to the cellphone folder. If you had windows it would be a lot easier cause i just plug it in and open my windows media player and add songs to the phone.|||ok open my computer, once u plug in the cable it will show up there....look for the ringtone and drag it to the usb cable icon it will save to ur phone|||i am going to warn the the video Juliane H posted is a virus. I asked a question on here a couple days ago and who ever it is posted a video saying this is exactly what you are looking for with the video link. I clicked on the video and my virus soft wear popped up and said the video you just clicked on has a very high risk virus and it was blocked! So i reported who ever it is. And then a posted a question DO NOT CLICK ON THE VIDEOS! and people responded how they have before and it screwed up there computer. One lady had to hire someone to come and look at her computer. Then a few hours after i posted the question and people started answering it someone deleted my question! I think it is the person who is sending the virus. So i got minus 10 points because my question was deleted. but i don't care as long as i help others from looking at the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment