Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I upload music to my Samsung Highlight?

I just got a Samsung Highlight phone and I'm having trouble uploading music to it from my computer. I've tried using the Samsung PC Studio, but when I tried to copy music (in mp3 format, not iTunes) to it, it doesn't show up. Does it copy the music to the sim card? How can I make it so I can copy the music and listen to it?|||ok first of all, it doesnt copy to the sim card. only contacts are copied there. what works for me is that i connect my phone to the computer, and open up the removable disk folder (thats everything on my phone). then i open up the folder that contains all my music and just drag it into the phone folder. if there is a folder within your phone folder that is called music, then drag the music there. if not you should just make one and it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment