Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I copy songs from iTunes to my Samsung P2?

I have just bought a Samsung P2 and have copied a few MP4 video files from Limewire but I can't get it to find the actual songs I have in ITunes. It finds the Artist and Album but it says "No items match your search" when I click on the album.


When I first opened the Samsung Media Studio it automatically found about 50 songs of the thousands I have on iTunes, there doesn't seem to be a pattern.


Am I doing something wrong?|||i have never used itunes but i'm pretty sure there must be a specific folder where itunes stores all the songs or where u have saved all the songs..


go to samsung media studio, click menu, click import, import from folder, go to the folder and then it will add all the files... then connect ur samsung P2:d and transfer them:D.. this is the link for forums where all people with P2 discuss their problems.. there aren't as many people in yahoo answers who have P2:d....





http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/ind鈥?/a>|||Your player may not be compatible with itunes. If you have your music from itunes on cd as backup you could rip them back to your puter and then add them to the Samsung.

No comments:

Post a Comment