Saturday, February 4, 2012

What hdmi cable is best for my Samsung tv?

I have an hd ready Samsung tv which I believe is 1080i and not 1080p. Now I dont know the difference between the two but I am getting a blu ray player soon and would like to know what hdmi cable is best to go with my tv?





Any feedback will be very much appreciated.|||Bits are bits, digitally speaking. Unless you're going over 25 feet in cable length, brand is irrelevant if the connectors are good.





Best cable I can recommend is $5.50 at Monoprice.com (6 feet HDMI to HDMI), just as good as the $100 Monster Cable at Circuit City/Best Buy/Radio Shack.





Hopet his helps!|||On an older tv, any HDMI will work, but if you want a good one go with the 1.3 version, and go over to www.monoprice.com and buy it there. It's about $5.00 and they have very good quality cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment