Saturday, February 4, 2012

What apps are offered for the samsung captivate?

I currently have an apple iphone 3g and i like everything about it. i have the option between the iphone 4 and the samsung captiate. i like the samsung captivate better but am a fan of the many apps on the iphone. i was wondering wht some of the apps on the samsung were since i know they do have some in the android market. also, when i buy an ap does it get carged to my phone bill or not?|||Trust me - you won't lose anything if you switch to the Captivate because it is android and the android market has an ever-increasing number of apps just like the iPhone. I have a friend who recently switched to the Captivate from her iPhone and she is so happy with the change! I've seen it in action and it is definitely an impressive phone! And, I know where you can get the Captivate for only $49.99 when you upgrade with AT%26amp;T: www.wirefly.com





Here is a comparisons that might help too:





http://www.wirefly.com/learn/resources/c鈥?/a>|||One great thing about android is that most apps are free. Angry Birds which is a hugely popular app on both formats is free. If there was an app that you would want that has a charge you would check out using a CC on google checkout. So either way its really easy. The thing I like the most about my samsung is that you can totally customize it to make it yours. It is truly a fun phone that is not like anyone else!|||I was actually looking for the similar question several days before. when attempting to find the answer I ended up getting the new iphone 4g from www.theiphone4web.tk. mine arrived in 5 days n it's going to be awesome.





Good luck to ya

No comments:

Post a Comment