Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to transfer music from itunes into a micro sd with an adapter for my samsung gravity?

i inserted the microsd into the adapter it came with, and it opens a folder with the stuff i already have on it from my phone. i try to drag the music from itunes into the folder but it doesnt let me, it shows the red circle with the slash on it, so it doesnt work. im trying to put it on the microsd to put onto my samsung gravity for some music.can anybody help me out?|||The music download from itunes is drm protected. in order to play it on non-apple mp3/mp4 players, you need to remove the drm and convert the protected music to drm free mp3 format. the easiest way is to burn an audio cd in itunes and rip it back as mp3 format.





For me, i always use m4p to mp3 converter to help me get the itunes protected music converted to mp3. since this m4p to mp3 converter utilizes the virtual cd burning tech, the conversion speed is very fast. and you can get the output music with the cd quality.





you can freed download it from http://www.softdiggs.com/m4p-to-mp3-conv鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment