Thursday, February 16, 2012

How to transfer all my data from Nokia to Samsung Handeset?

I have Nokia 7610 and Samsung J700 which i have recently purchased. I have backed up all my data to my laptop from my 7610 by Nokia PC suite in a .NFB file extension. Now I want to transfer that data to J700. Is there any way by which i can accomplish my task.|||I dont think you can do that. But for your convenience you can use third party application to save msg and contacts to your computer in txt or excel format which you can transfer it in samsung j700. If you want to discuss more about the affair see www.aboutfone.com and post your query there|||You can try Noki at www.nokisoft.com to open and convert the Nokia .nfb file to proper format (vCard, .txt, .html, .xls) then copy them to the new phone.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment