Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do I disable the speaker key of my Samsung Sprint phone?

I have a Samsung Sprint phone with a speaker feature. If I hold down the speakerphone button located on outside of the phone, I can make calls without flipping open the phone. The problem is that when I carry the phone in my pocket, the button gets pushed and it keeps making calls on its own. Besides having to apologize to people, I am getting irritated. Does anyone know if there is a setup option that allows me to disable this button? If not, I am ready to open the phone up and physically disabling it myself.|||Please post the phone model so that people can better answer your question. Usually the problem with things like this, is that the phone is not locking and so the keys are still active when they are not supposed to be. That is all that I can offer until you post the exact model of the phone.|||Been trying to find a solution for you, but no luck. Seems that there was a big problem with this for other people as well, and people going over their minutes b/c of this. I'd try calling Sprint's tech support, they "might" be able to help.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment