Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do you get music onto a Samsung Continuum?

I have a Samsung Continuum and I'd like to put some music on it to listen to, but I can't figure out how to open the folder on my computer. I have it connected with the data cable to my laptop and it shows up in My Computer, and the phone shows it is being charged. But I can't find the DCIM folder or anything.



Help?How do you get music onto a Samsung Continuum?well not your fault as it gets a little tricky. i had the exact same issue .and now what i am gonna tell u might not be the best way but sure is a working way .



- download the usb driver as i realized windows is unable to locate the right ones .

i used this site

http://www.all-samsungphones.com/samsung鈥?/a>



- install the driver and connect the phone

- now when u c the my computer folder u can find the device listed but u wont be able to open it .

- go the Menu %26gt;notification on your continuum . select usb connected or something like that and select mount .. and walla your done!..

No comments:

Post a Comment