Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do i add music onto my samsung glyde from the itunes on my mac?

i have the samsung glyde and the mac. all im wondering is how do i add music onto my glyde from my mac? when i plug in the device it doesn't show up on my computer. and i can't download V cast with raphsody becasue i have the mac. and its not mac compatible. help (:

thanks.How do i add music onto my samsung glyde from the itunes on my mac?Get usb plug in card reader, put your micro SD in it and add music onto your card....this should work in theory. It didnt for me but it should (i think my micro SD is broken because my sisters windows machine wont read it either) sooo uhh yeah give that a shot :]How do i add music onto my samsung glyde from the itunes on my mac?You can't :(
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment