Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I set a ringtone to a Samsung Moment?

My mom just got a Samsung Moment, but she wants Bad Day by Daniel Powter set as her text tone. I can find how to set is as the ringtone, but I see no option for text tones. Can someone help me out so she can get her stupid text tone?|||make it yourself!








i use the Ventones site. just upload and make any ringtone for FREE








http://www.ventones.com





THIS IS THE BEST SITE WITHOUT A DOUBT





step 1 upload a music file


step 2 select what part of the file you want as a ringtone


step 3 they text it straight inside a text message





totally FREE





i think that for text tone, only your provider can set that. i might be wrong.|||I am having the same problem with my moment.. how do i make sure that the downloaded song in my music file goes to messaging ringtones because it shows up for regular ringtones but not messaging..

Report Abuse


|||Go to messaging, press menu, select settings, scroll down to select ring tone and it will give her her options. Make sure the song is in the ring tone folder or she won't be able to access it, but if she downloaded it it should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment