Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the RMS power output of a Samsung HT-X40 Home Theater System?

I've been searching online for the RMS power output of the Samsung HT-X40 Home Theater System. All I can find is the bull***t on the packaging (800W Total Power Output.)





If you can find the 'real' power output for me, I'll be sure to give you best answer. If you can actually take a measurement of the output (using measurement equipment) I'll pick your's over the others. Thanks in advance!|||You won't find the data published by the manufacture in this case.





Since this model uses the same amplifier section as before you should expect the same as the few previous models. At the industry standard of 20Hz to 20kHz .001% THD, all channels driven, about 25W per channel, the acurate number you are looking for is not measured but is calculated and measured, Samsung will not release the data necisary to make the calculations so you will have to settle for as close as this, but I would not buy it on the premise that they use the BS numbers, fight back

No comments:

Post a Comment