Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I get the sch u740 (samsung alias) cell phone MP3 player to play when closed?

I have downloaded a couple songs from Verizon Vcast to my Samsung sch u740 or Alias cell phone but cannot get them to play when the phone is closed. I have tried starting the songs and closing the phone and pressing the play button on the front of the phone, but nothing happens. The MP3s just won't play for me when the phone is closed. What am I doing wrong?How do I get the sch u740 (samsung alias) cell phone MP3 player to play when closed?try restarting ur phone, cuz sometimes it does that for me 2How do I get the sch u740 (samsung alias) cell phone MP3 player to play when closed?you have to hit the hold button to unlock it,

then you 'double click' the play buttton.

i have the same phone, and that is what they told me at the store.

hope it helped!

Report Abuse

How do I get the sch u740 (samsung alias) cell phone MP3 player to play when closed?Hi I have the alias the silver one (newer) and you close your phone, make sure that the hold is off, and then u push and hold the middle touch screen button and wait until it says press play key again to play and then hit the middle button again. your welcome!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment