Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung Solstice to my Computer with the USB cord my phone came with?

I just recently got the Samsung Solstice by AT%26amp;T and my phone came with a USB cord, I have been working at this for almost a week trying to figure out how to get my picture from my phone to my computer. I had done it with old phones, but it isn't working for this one! Please help if you know what to do!How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung Solstice to my Computer with the USB cord my phone came with?This is the best long term solution.

Get a micro SD card. Get a micro SD card reader. Plug the card into your phone and transfer the files onto it, then plug the card into the reader, and plug the reader into the computer. You can then access the card like a flash drive.

Readers are like 5$, card are like 15$+.

Otherwise

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view.jsp?SITE_ID=22%26amp;PG_ID=557%26amp;PROD_SUB_ID=558%26amp;PROD_ID=1819%26amp;AT_ID=157928

No comments:

Post a Comment