Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to i transfer contacts from a samsung to a motorola?

I just bought a Samsung Gravity and i am trying to transfer my contacts off of my old Motorola W490 onto it. My old phone did not save its contacts to its sim card and i was wondering if there was a way i could make it do that or if there is another way

thanks :)How to i transfer contacts from a samsung to a motorola?You have a couple options, one you can go to any Best Buy Mobile store and they will transfer the contacts for free. Two you can go to your service provider they can also do it but they usually charger 10-20 dollars. Or three, you can do it yourself by hand or maybe bluetooth.How to i transfer contacts from a samsung to a motorola?You can bluetooth them maybe. I'm not familiar with those phones but normally you can go into the contacts and when one is highlighted you can select options and send via bluetooth or via text. Your best bet would be to bring it to the store and have them do it because they can have it done for you in like 2 minutes. It is federal law that contact information is able to be transfered between phonesHow to i transfer contacts from a samsung to a motorola?sezna2222, I've had my Motorola W490 for 4 weeks and it keeps shutting off.

No comments:

Post a Comment