Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I get the battery life of my Samsung Gravity to last longer?

I got an Aqua and Blue Samsung Gravity not too long ago and I love this phone except for it's short battery life. I have to charge the phone about 1 or 2 times every day and it's getting kind of irritating. Does anyone have any tips on how to make the battery life last longer?


Thank you.


Love,


Kayla|||Try to put all your settings on Low . the brightness should be below the middle. Make sure your Bluetooth is off. and btw the brightness when ur in a lighted area take it to really low.Hope this helps|||http://tinyurl.com/ch2jlm





Have fun ;)|||i have the same phone,


i tryed putting all the settings on low it still dies quickly.


i think were just outta luck:( sorry babe|||i have the same phone. when i go on AIM, email, or something else that drains the battery and I'm at home (or somewhere with my charger) then I plug my phone into the charger so the battery won't drain. But when I'm not at home then I try to avoid using AIM, Email, and other things that drain the battery quickly if my phone has 1 or 2 battery bars left. But then again - whats the point of having the phone if you can't use it? Well the last battery bar at the top lasts pretty long and so I wouldn't worry too much about your phone dying. Good luck. I know it's annoying having to charge it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment