Friday, February 10, 2012

What ram do I need to upgrade a Samsung Go N310-13GMB Netbook?

Thinking of buying Samsung Go N310-13GMB Netbook-Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB DDR2,160GB HDD.


I want to upgrade the ram. I am unsure about processor speed and type.


I wasn't sure if there is a specific type of ram for netbooks.


I just wanted to make certain I purchase the right kind for the job.


Thanks for the help!|||The maximum RAM it can handle is 2GB so u can upgrade that for about $60.





With the Intel Atom N270 you can


-Email, Chat, IM


-Surf the Web on the go


-Stream audio/SD video


-Play some games





Regarding the processor speed and type its not that bad unless you use complex software or want to watch a lot of HD videos or create and edit videos, photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment