Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the difference between Samsung Finesse and Samsung Caliber?

I wanted a touchscreen smart phone and I went to the MetroPCS store to buy what I thought would be a Finesse but all they had were Calibers...so a Caliber is what I have...I really like it. But is it better or is a Finesse better? What is the difference?


Why are there more than one kind of Samsung Touch screen phone that seem to be the same kind of phone..?


Which is better and what is the diff and why two kinds of the same thing?|||Well Magnolia blossom child, let me tell you this. some time ago a duck billed platypus flew over my garden and all the flowers started singing. so ever since then every time i walk out of my palace and in to the public eye all the flowers of the world jump out of the ground and fly to me singing and dancing and spraying me with their perfume, every human on earth comes to shower me with silver and gold begging to kiss my :====%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment