Monday, February 13, 2012

How to set a personal TEXT message ringtone on Samsung Vibrant?

I have a Samsung Vibrant phone and I want to be able to set ringtones to individual contacts, but I want it to work when they text me as well as call me. For instance, I want a specific ringtone to go off when a specific person texts me. Is there a way to do this? I've been able to make it work for when they call, but not when they text. Help??|||http://www.freeringtonecreator.ventones.鈥?/a>





100% FREE





1) upload an mp3 file or an image file


2) crop it online with their free step by step page


3) send it to your phone or download the free ringtone file





SIMPLE and FREE|||Hi.Download the app called Ringo Lite from the market. You can apply a text ringtone there or apply a text ringtone to individual contacts.|||NO you cant set ringtones for each contact for text



@Android

Nice i hadn't saw that app but NICE

No comments:

Post a Comment