Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to send picture from laptop to Samsung Link phone?

I'm trying to send a picture from my laptop to my Samsung Link phone. I tired bluetooth but it keeps saying the device will not accept a file of this type. I tired e-mailing it to my cell phone but the attached picture does not show up on the cell phone.



So how can I get the picture to my cell?|||Cell phones have email addresses... So what I would do is send a picture from your phone to your email address. This way you can get the phones email address, then reply to the message but attach the photo that you are trying to send and it will send it right to your phone. I do this all the time, Hope this helps.|||When it comes to your phone there should be an button that says option right click it and there should be an option saying "save image'" or "download image."

Report Abuse

  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment