Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?

My 9 year old son was messing with his Samsung D900i mobile and managed to either activate, change and / or lose his phone lock password!

When you turn the phone on it says phone lock then there is a space to enter password, we don't know what it is though! We've tried 00000000 in case it was default but no joy. Also tried entering his puk but again nothing, just says wrong password.

Can anyone suggest anything to get the phone unlock code / password please?How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?Alison if u send me an email my friend ill give u a code on hw to reset ur password ..How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?
this is to mark: could you send the code to donald_s4vrs@hotmail.com please thank you

Report Abuse

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?hi mark may you also send me the code please, i have a similar problem altho this time it was my fault! haha. my address is mattsen10r@hotmail.com

cheers matt

Report Abuse


hiya would you be able to send me the code too... i have E900 with the same problem my email is shutup894@hotmail.com thank you x

Report Abuse

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?i have a similar problem, the d900i I bought doesnt respond to the default code 00000000 or any other i've put in, could you please send the code to amicus@zoom.co.uk thanks

Report Abuse

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?
same problem ): kawaicheng@hotmail.com

Report Abuse


have a similar problem with the i900, could you please send me the code to velm@aol.com. Thanks

Report Abuse

How to find lost / forgotten password for samsung d900i mobile phone?
Hi, I have a smilar problem but with my new Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia. If you have one please could you email me the code for this? If not any advice or help would still be appreciated. (georgeason@yahoo.co.uk) Many thanks.

Report Abuse


same problem please plase please help jip338@hotmail.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment