Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do you download pictures onto the Samsung Impression?

I just got the Samsung Impression, and I saw this really pretty picture online, and I want to make it my wallpaper, how do I download the picture onto my phone?|||You could get a data cable and download it that way. or you can use the email technique. that hasn't worked for me but since other people suggested it maybe it does. :) also a website such as phonezoo and tonethis also work at downloading photos and they are both free. :)








hope i was able to help some. :)|||Download it to your computer. Open up your email account and insert picture. In the TO spot enter in phonenumber@mms.att.net (where it says phone number, enter in your 10 digit cell number). Send.It should land in your phone. Open it and save to your phone.|||Send it from your email. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment