Friday, February 10, 2012

How do I transfer my media, contacts and smses from a nokia 5320xpress music to samsung galaxy 3?

I tried saving my contacts and all to the memory card, but it doesnt seem to appear when i switch my SIM card from the nokia to the samsung phone? =/



really confused. need help!!|||hey you have 2 option one send all the contact via bluetooth.



Second option connect the phone with PC and synchronize phone with pc it will copy all the messages and contact to pc.

After that attach samsung galaxy and synchronize it with PC all the contact and message will pe copied in samsung galaxy.



http://www.fones.com/mobile-accessories/鈥?/a>|||You can find the cheapest prices for Galaxy Tablets here: galaxybuy.net
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment