Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I get text on my Sprint Samsung a900m phone?

I have a Sprint Samsung a900m phone, but I dont have text in it. I don't want to get any text message bundles, (such as the 300 messages/$5.00) I would just like to some how enable text so that the charge me for the text messages that I send.|||Without a plan, you will be charged 10 cents for every text sent and received. Your phone also has a kick **** voice activated text message feature. Once you use it you will love it. I know just about everything there is to know about the A900! If you have any further questions about your phone feel free to email me.|||so u cant send any text at all?





um. usually if you dont get a plan it will automatically charge u per text|||without plan ur charged $.15 per text.if you go to sprint.com u can send for free..u will b charge for he one u get

No comments:

Post a Comment