Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I download facebook on to my samsung tocco lite S5230 for FREE?

Hi, I have been trying for ages now I have tried samsung app store browsing the net for answers, I can't anything. I would like facebook on my phone which doesn't cost anything and is free to use. Please Help :)|||Go on the app store and search "facebook"


The facebook app is always free





If that doesn't work go on the carriers website for your phone and find the phone you have, then their might be information about downloading facebook to it.





But if none of this works then its probably not capable with your phone.





if all fails try going on the internet browser and just going on www.facebook.com from your phone.





that's all i know sorry, Hope this helps (:

No comments:

Post a Comment