Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I get songs purchased at the i Tunes store to work with my Samsung Android phone?

I've purchased several songs at the iTunes store. It's a given that they work with my iPod. However--I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Android phone. How can I get the songs I purchased to work with the default apps on my Galaxy S? Can iTunes work on an Android phone?|||The music you download from iTunes is drm protected. in order to play it on non-apple mp3/mp4 players, you need to remove the drm and convert the protected music to drm free mp3 format. the easiest way is to burn an audio cd in itunes and rip it back as mp3 format. Or you can get some software to help you.





I would recommend you follow this guide to learn how to convert purchase itunes music (m4p) to mp3:





http://www.softdiggs.com/howto/convert-i鈥?/a>





Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment