Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I get music artwork on my Samsung Jet?

When I sync my Samsung Jet (S8000) with Windows Media Player to transfer my music onto the mobile, none of the artwork for the albums appears. How can I get this to work and show the artwork on my mobile?|||you will need windows media player 10 or 11. If you dont have it yet you can download it here:





http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx





once you have installed it you need to follow these steps:


1. play your music using windows media player


2. click on the "library" tab


3. right click on the music title and choose "advanced tag editor"


4. click on the pictures tab and click on add


5. browse on the picture that you want to add


7. click on ok





now you can transfer the file to your phone and it will have the picture you added

No comments:

Post a Comment