Monday, February 13, 2012

Transfering camera photos to a memory card on a Samsung Seek?

I got a micro sd card for my samsung seek, but I cannot seem to figure out how to transfer pics from the camera to my card. Is there any way to do so?|||Yess there is. What you do is you go into a photo that's in your phone(not on your memory card) and you click on "more". Then you click on "Copy onto memory card". You click on where you want it to be moved on your memory card and tap it. It will say "Copying" and then it will say "copying Complete". Hope this helps!(:|||I don't see the "more" button anywhere on the selections for a photo. The buttons I can press while I'm looking at a photo are all in the form of these little picture icons. Am I blind and can't find the "more" button? There isn't even an "options" icon...

Report Abuse

|||there is no more button on the pictures what are you talking about??

Report Abuse

|||yea there is no more button...this is not right. is there a way on "settings" of the phone to switch from having little picture icons for everything?

Report Abuse

  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment