Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I get my built-in freeview to work on my samsung hdtv?

I have a Samsung LE40A656, and I cannot, for the life of me, work out how to get the DTV to work. It may just be the case that the wiring is wrong. When I scan for channels it finds 70 channels but 0 services and then says something along the lines of "check your ariel cable" (which I have). So if anyone who owns a Samsung HDTV with Freeview built-in, would be willing to give advice, I would be more than grateful.|||70 channels but ZERO services ??





Man....sounds like you need a SPECIAL CARD to unlock those services doesn't it ?





Check with your salesman first. He might know about it.


If not, call Samsung and they will walk you thru the procedure.





As far as I can see, and from what you told me





YOU PROBABLY have it set for CABLE and NOT AIR reception !





Consult your manual....about autoprogramming your TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment