Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why does my samsung tv not work when connected to my pc?

I have a LE32R87BD samsung 32" TV, it has a PC plug on it so i went and plugged in my pc cable into the back of the tv but nothing but a blue screen? has anyone else has this problem? how do i sort it?|||You have to go into the 'My computer' and display settings and tell your PC it's feeding a second monitor.|||Reboot your computer.


If that doesn't work, make sure you have the correct input selected on your tv.|||You might have ballsed it up.|||Yes you need the right input on your tv.





You know the way that you have AV and AV1 and so on,well you should also have one called PC or PC input.





Hope this helps.





I wouldn't mind 10 points please.





Can I just say what a lovely dress/t-shirt you have on.|||also check your display resolution. it may be set too high for the tv to handle. set the pc on a resolution of no higher than 768 and then test and increase a bit at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment