Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why does my Samsung Rant save all my pictures in random order?

I have a Samsung Rant and I really like it, but when I take pictures, it doesn't save them in the order I took them on the "in phone" part. It gets really annoying because it takes forever to find the picture I'm looking for. Is there a setting or something I have to change? How can I fix this problem?|||My Rant is the same way. My old one broke, it saved the pictures in a really random order. When I got the new one, it saves the pictures in almost the right order, some of them still get mixed with older pictures.





I think it might have to do with the times or days the pictures were taken or what the picture looks like. I noticed pictures of the same events are always saved together.





Try saving your pictures to the memory card instead. Mine all stay in the right order.

No comments:

Post a Comment