Friday, February 10, 2012

Why does my 42inch Samsung plasma have a blurry red picture?

For the last month my samsung plasma tv has been giving me issues. At first, half the screen would go black. So I called Samsung to get it repaired. But when I got it back a week later, the same problem reoccured. Except now, half the screen would go white instead of black with a few red pixels in the white... and just today I turned it on and the whole image on the TV is blurry and smudged with scattered reds and blues.



The company that initially repaired it told me that it was because the TV was mounted on a wall, but even after taking it off the wall and putting it on the stand, the problem ensues.



Any ideas?|||Well BEST case is you need the Vs , Va and Vsc voltages adjusted on the power supply and Xsus boards......



Worst case is the Xsus board or the Video process board is generating noise, and it's showing up on your screen.....



I hope your TV is less than 1 year old....if so, MAKE a copy of your Purchase Receipt showing your TV model, and either Contact Samsung or look in your Yellow pages for a Samsung Authorized Service/repair center near you....They'll take your copy and pull the TV into shop for further analysis of this situation....



And I CANNOT BELIEVE that everybody else's opinion on TV sets is "Get a new One!"

Doesn't anybody realize that TVs are meant to be repaired instead of thrown away?

That's like throwing away your car just because it has a Flat Tire!|||get a new one!|||Uh, mounting it on the wall should have nothing to do with it. How long ago did you purchase the unit? If not that long (%26lt;1 yr) I would take it back and get a new unit altogether. You didn't spend a couple thousand dollars for a white screen with red dots.



It sounds to me (and I am no expert by any means) that the noble gases aren't being fired correctly. If it was just blurry, I'd say check the connections, but how you describe it sounds like a faulty set in shipping or from moving it around? I honestly don't know, just trying to help.



I absolutely would complain to Samsung until they got you a new one though, if it is still under warranty.|||Yes it is going out.
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment