Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's the difference between The LG Cosmos VS. Samsung Intensity?

My mom have the SAMSUNG and I have the LG Cosmo I can't really find the difference between the two. Except for the wider buttons than the SAMSUNG and the buttons on the side and Social Networking. Please help I'm soo confused ://What's the difference between The LG Cosmos VS. Samsung Intensity?CNET has a great review of many electronic devices including these two phones. I included links to the movie for each if you want to watch the full thing, but I'll summarize them here. The Intensity is lighter, but has less battery life and has a music player whereas the Cosmos does not. In almost every other respect they are exactly the same. The Cosmos costs $20 with a 2-year Verizon contract and the Intensity is free with the same contract. Personally I would suggest the Cosmos, though, because it has a better layout and is easier to use. The buttons on the Cosmos are better, in my opinion. Another good place to look is the Verizon wireless online store where you can compare both phones side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment